Share This: BY NATIONAL COURIER STAFF (Juba, CES) The United States government has pledged an additional $79 million in humanitarian aid for the internally displaced across the country. The aid will assist in shelter, access to clean water, health care, essential household items, legal assistance and educational programs.
- J1: President Kiir reconstituted the National Dialogue Steering Committee #SouthSudan #SSudan
- NGOs: UNMISS Head addressed Security Council on situation in #SouthSudan #SSudan
- J1: President appoints committee to dialogue with Judges #SouthSudan #SSudan
- BILPAM: SPLA COGS Does Not Have Social Media Account #SouthSudan #SSudan
- J1: President Kiir Not Going Anywhere. #SouthSudan #SSudan